Inside Cheech's Mind: How long will these be clean!

28 March, 2007

How long will these be clean!

Got myself some new trailrunners, after my old pair were "taken" away from me. I had an old pair of Salomon Comp 2 before and they fit me awesome. But I did take them to hell and back. Eventually the indestructible laces frayed and I went to replace them under warranty.
But to cut a long story short, they threw them away and gave me my money back, alas they don't make them here in oz no more. So I have been racing with normal runners and boy can you feel the difference. Heavy, no grip, harder to clean, and laces come off.

But new story with these new babies!! my Salomon XA Pro 3d. Take a good look at these cause they are brand new now and all clean and colourful.But by this time next week after the race on weekend, don't expect it to be even close to that. I wonder how long they will last before they turn dark and disgusting. Been wearing them in for this weekend and they are so comfy. Forgotten how good these laces were and how i missed them. Last Summer Series run had to stop twice to tie my shoelaces. Not anymore baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home