Inside Cheech's Mind: Looking for Teammates for Dekiru Yo

27 September, 2006

Looking for Teammates for Dekiru Yo

Its come, time to gather a proper crew together to further advance my adventure racing. For the past races that I have done, none of them have been with a completely in tact team.

Started out with 3 of us wanting to give it a go, one deciding its not it but was fun, the other thinking its fun but hard work, and now can’t get anyone else that I know to join me in doing races or training together.

If you don’t know what Adventure racing is check out www.arocsport.com.au . these guys put on some good races, and what they consist of is Trail running, Mountain biking, kayaking, a bit of swimming, navigation and FUN! All mixed together. There are other races as well that I will want to look into more and they may include racing at night and other challenges.

So I am looking for 2 members either male or female. (ideally one of each as the mixed races are better) who likes to challenge themselves, is reasonably fit, wants to train, can mountain bike and run, and loves adventure and to get dirty.

Me I’m not that fit as most of you guys know. But I want to train up heaps.

So if anyone knows of people who wants to try adventure racing let me know. I’m keen to form a good team and competitive. Competitive meaning not finish last and have fun. Really, that only means I aim to finish before the presentation, and eventually as the team progresses finish in hopefully top 20 overall.

TEAM “DEKIRU YO” is going to be a force!!
Waiting to hear from people.

5 Comments:

Blogger aK said...

I'm in!

10/20/2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger Cheech said...

When you going to come here and back it up boy!

10/23/2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger Bex said...

did you do Teva race yesterday?

10/23/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Cheech said...

of course we did Bex.. saw your friends..at the finish. they looked like they had fun. Did you give it a go? check out who is on the Urban Max poster.. we are famous bex..

10/25/2006 12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheecho - if I am at home and you think I am not going to die, count me in.... fill me in on the details boy!

10/26/2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home